natural rash cream without "build-up"
* Great for use with cloth diapers without causing build-up.
What makes Grandma El's unique?
Grandma El has put an end to the white, messy paste, lotions, and creams. Grandma El's knows that for the skin to heal, it needs to breathe. Other products coat the skin, and stop the skin from breathing, thereby slowing the healing process. Grandma El's patented formula creates a semi-occlusive (breathable) barrier which lets your baby's skin breathe as it protects from moisture.
o 100 % All Natural
o Doctor tested and recommended
o Starts working immediately
o Prevents, Protects, and Heals
o Patented formula allows skin to breathe
o No more white, messy paste
o Stops redness, itching, pain, and soreness
o Heals irritation and chaffing
o Promotes the growth of new skin collagen
o Soothes and softens baby's skin making for a comforting experience
o Allows skin to 'breathe' while protecting the skin from wetness and bacterial contamination
Grandma Elﾒs is manufactured by an FDA and cGMP compliant skin care
* product manufacturer. The formulation of Grandma Elﾒs is comprised of
* ingredients which are derived from natural and organic origin, and
* contains no preservatives. Grandma El's only contains ingredients on
* the FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) List and is Hypo-Allergenic
* so you can be assured your baby is getting the safest therapy.
* Our ingredients:
o Anti-oxidant Natural Vitamin E, derived from Wheat Germ Oil (D alpha tocopherol acetate)
o Natural active derivatives of the plant Balsam of Peru, a known healing agent
o Acid, derived from Willow bark and Wintergreen; this ingredient acting
o with Vitamin E can promote the growth of new skin
o Yellow Petrolatum, derived from naturally occurring mineral oil
o Insecticide-free Anhydrous Lanolin, a naturally occurring, allergy-free protecting and healing agent
* Yellow Petrolatum and Insecticide-free Anhydrous Lanolin are FDA
* approved healing agents and protectants, while Vitamin E, Derivatives
* of Balsam of Peru, and Salicylic Acid heal and stimulate production of
* new cells.
* Many other well known diaper rash products contain ingredients which
* are not on the FDA GRAS List. Some of these unproven and possibly
* unsafe ingredients are sodium borate, benzalkonium chloride, boric
* acid, calcium undecylenate, hexachlorophene, p-chloromercuriphenol,
* phenol, resorcinol, and triclosan. Please refer to the product you
* currently use to see if these ingredients are used.
* DOES NOT CONTAIN BORIC ACID (Boric Acid has been removed from the FDA
* Safe List, yet many products today still contain it). Please visit the
* FDA website at www.fda.gov or click here for further information.
Choose between two sizes: tubes (2 oz.) or tubs (3.75 oz.)