2 part diapering system; simple, easy to use!
Why Flip? Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
• TOSS the used insert into your diaper pail
• REPLACE the insert with a clean one
•REUSE the cover.
The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds.
Absorbency? Flip Stay-Dry liners are made of 3 absorbent layers of microfiber and a smooth stay-dry suede that wicks away moisture from your baby's bum-keeping baby drier, longer.
• A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
• Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
• Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
• Patent pending comfy butterfly closure.
• No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
• Disposable inserts are also available for use while traveling.
• Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
Overnight We recommend using two inserts when diapering a toddler or heavy wetter overnight. Extra inserts sold separately.
Washing Instructions: Wash hot, line dry cover, tumble dry insert. No laundry additives or softeners. Fabric Content Cover Outer: 100% Polyester Cover Tabs: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex Stay-Dry Insert Stay-Dry Layer: 100% polyester Stay-Dry Insert Absorbent Layer: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide.
Manufacturer guidelines prohibits us from shipping Cotton Babies / bumGenius products outside U.S. Territories. Any orders placed outside the United States will be refunded.